28 October 2011

Halloween Treat Bags




I wanted to share with you these cute Halloween treat bag toppers I found on Anything But Perfect, did I mention they're FREE!  BONUS!



* * * * *


My son's classmates loved them!  It's amazing to me how you can transform a Ziploc bag into a special little treat with just a little paper!  

Enjoy!

________________________________________
To download this free printable, click HERE



Thanks for stopping by!
Jodie




Link'n Up With These Wonderful Blogs
At The Picket Fence



3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Isn't it great turning something ordinary into something a little bit extraordinary? Found you via Savvy Seasons. Look forward to checking out more of your posts. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really darling....Jodi, just had to let you know..I love all your pinnings on Pinterest...I started following you on Pinterest beacause I saw some of your pinnings and then I saw you are also one of the blogs I follow...I had to introduce myself! Thanks for all your inspiratiosn here in blogland and on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodie! I just saw your post on Savvy Seasons and have been spending some time visiting your blog. I love it!! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover