24 January 2012

Valentine's Mail Boxes



Are you obsessed with the dollar bins at Target?


I know I am!  I found these adorable mailboxes around a month ago and I couldn't wait to decorate them for Valentine's Day.   The plan is to place little love notes and candies inside throughout the month of February.  I hope my kiddos enjoy!


What do you do special for your sweetie(s) this time of year?

* * * * * *


Warm Wishes,
Jodie


Linking Up With:
A Turtle's Life For Me
Christina's Adventures
Lolly Jane Boutique
Holiday Haven




8 comments:

  1. Adorable. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie what a special idea...and a treat for the little ones! Thanks for sharing...Have a delicious week! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great minds think alike. I just posted mine today :) I just love Targets $1 bin. Your's turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I am headed to Target in the morning!!! :-)
    gatheredinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And your photography is great! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tradition, we do this too, but with one mail box for the whole family that everyone places little love notes in. Cute idea having one for each! What a treasure for them. Thanks for joining in the fun, sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those mailboxes in Target but you've made them into something really special - I bet your kids are thrilled to peak in there every day! New Linky follower!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo cute! Love them! I'd love for you to submit this to the M&T Spotlight http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover