07 December 2011

Christmas Centerpiece




This year, my Christmas decorating has been very much outside the box and I couldn't be happier.  Instead of the traditional red and green, I  decided to go with an ivory, gold & leopard print color scheme.  Today, I wanted to share with you my dining room centerpiece.



* * * *


I started with a basic Christmas wreath and laid it on a table runner (leopard print, of course).  I then, added an apothercary jar (filled with pine cones & gold ornaments) to the center.   To dress up the wreath I added additional pine cones, ornaments, ribbon & greenery.  I then flanked each side of the centerpiece with glass vases.



  For the finally touch, I added dried foliage. 

* * * *

I think the end result is dramatic, yet fun and unexpected!





What do you think?  I would love to hear from you!  SMILES!



* * * *


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your week!

Jodie





Linking Up With These "Wonderful" Parties:
 Savvy Southern Style
DIY By Design
Free Pretty Things
Someday Crafts






3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jodie that is spectacular, I like the gold and leopard color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jodie, so nice to meet you! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! As a floral designer, I have to say you did a great job! The only thing I would change is I would bring the dried things DOWN and have them coming out of the bottom of the arrangement along the table. Just an idea:):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of pine cones with the animal print. So fun and festive! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover